Quantcast

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Dollar and a Dream

One of the best lottery slogans was coined by the New York State Lottery:


With  tomorrow night's Powerball jackpot prize of $260 million, I, for one, just can't stop dreaming. Already, I've spent $5 on tickets, and have dreaming about:
  • Waking up and finding I'm the winner.
  • Taking a trip to lottery headquarters and collecting my huge oversize check.
  • Buying that lake-side summer house I've always wanted.
  • Not having to work anymore.
  • Playing cards, eating out, planning and taking vacations.
  • Surprising my family with a share of the winnings.
  • Exercising all the time so I don't get too fat.
  • Paying all my bills.
  • Laughing all the way to the bank.
And what about you? If you have a dream, share it with us. After all, it only costs a buck to play, but you get an infinite number of dreams for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...