- When will States begin cross-selling tickets to both lotteries?
- Will there be any format changes to the games?
- Many of the Mega Millions states will begin selling Powerball tickets on January 31, 2010.
- Similarily, many Powerball states will add Mega Millions on January 31, 2010 as well.
- NO, there will NOT be any format changes to either game when sales reach expands.
- Because of this, many expect that the Jackpots will be won more frequently.
- For example, in both 2008 and 2009, the jackpot was won 13 times out of 105 and 104 drawings.
- Of the 105 Powerball drawings in 2008, there were 11 winners; and, in 2009, there were 12 winners of the 104 drawings.
Remember to check-in tomorrow to read our 3nd Lottery Trivia Question for 2010!